Senior Living in 12770 (Pond Eddy, NY)
- 12770 scores the same as the Pond Eddy, NY average of 75.
- 12770 scores higher than the New York average of 71.
- 12770 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are no hospitals nearby.
- There are 5 senior living facilities in the area, including Twin Cedar\'s Senior Living, Belle Reve Senior Living, and Reve Belle Senior Living Center.
- There is 1 home healthcare provider operating in the area.
- There are 31 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 25 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (26% of the total population).
- There are 62 golf courses nearby, including Par 3 Course at Eddy Farm Hotel & Resort, Cliff Park Inn & Golf Course, and Highpoint Golf Club.
- There are 4 parks nearby, including Camp Simcha, Kittatinny Campgrounds & Barryville Base, and Tri-State RV Park.
- There are 15 churches nearby, including St Ann\'s Church, St Anthony\'s Church, and St Joseph\'s Rectory.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has an average number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has an average number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 6.05% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.95% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.50%, which is low compared to the national median.
- New York has a high average state income tax rate of 4.81%.
- The area has an average household income of $79,255, which is in the top 19% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $46,250, which is in the top 53% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $33,532, which is in the top 16% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $39,840 per year, which are medium compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $109,500 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $28,600 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $48,048 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 3.96%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has above average air quality.
- 12770 has a very sparse population density of 65.8 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very long daily commute time.
- The area has a low public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 97.67%.