Senior Living in 12781 (Summitville, NY)
- 12781 scores the same as the Summitville, NY average of 82.
- 12781 scores significantly higher than the New York average of 71.
- 12781 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 4 hospitals nearby, including Ellenville Regional Hospital, Ellenville Community Hospital, and Horton Medical Center.
- There are 11 senior living facilities in the area, including Country Gardens Apartments, Fortune Road I, and Crystal Run Village.
- There are no home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 33 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 70 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (31% of the total population).
- There are 56 golf courses nearby, including Walker Valley Golf Club, Glendale Golf & Country Club, and Homowack Hotel Golf Course.
- There are 11 parks nearby, including Camp Kaylie, Berentsens Campground, and Pine Bush Bible Camp.
- There are 33 churches nearby, including Pine Bush United Methodist Chr, Affirmative Evangelism Fllwshp, and St Paul\'s Roman Catholic Chr.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 6.05% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.95% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.50%, which is low compared to the national median.
- New York has a high average state income tax rate of 4.81%.
- The area has an average household income of $56,441, which is in the top 54% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $75,033, which is in the top 12% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $22,095, which is in the top 58% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $39,840 per year, which are medium compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $109,500 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $28,600 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $48,048 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 20.00%, which is very high compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has above average air quality.
- 12781 has a very sparse population density of 71.9 people per square mile.
- Residents have an average daily commute time.
- The area has a low public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 100.00%.