Senior Living in 13030 (Bridgeport, NY)
- 13030 scores the same as the Bridgeport, NY average of 86.
- 13030 scores significantly higher than the New York average of 71.
- 13030 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 6 hospitals nearby, including St Joseph\'s Hospital Health Center, Richard H Hutchings Psych Ctr, and Crouse Hospital.
- There are 37 senior living facilities in the area, including Sunnyside Care Center, Good Samaritan Society - Atwood, and The Crossings Nursing and Rehab Centre.
- There are 7 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 51 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 220 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (30% of the total population).
- There are 65 golf courses nearby, including Northern Pines Golf Club, Lake Shore Yacht & Country Club, and Links at Erie Village, The.
- There are 12 parks nearby, including Oneida Shores County Park, Green Lakes State Park, and Schiller Park.
- There are 112 churches nearby, including Cicero United Methodist Church, Believers\' Chapel, and St Matthews Church.
- The area has a very high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.60% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 2.48% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.50%, which is low compared to the national median.
- New York has a high average state income tax rate of 4.81%.
- The area has an average household income of $58,099, which is in the top 50% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $56,686, which is in the top 30% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $23,341, which is in the top 50% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $38,700 per year, which are low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $119,355 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $23,400 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $56,056 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 9.31%, which is high compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has above average air quality.
- 13030 has a sparse population density of 292.2 people per square mile.
- Residents have a long daily commute time.
- The area has a high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a low public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has a high education attainment of 91.12%.