Senior Living in 13031 (Camillus, NY)
- 13031 scores the same as the Camillus, NY average of 81.
- 13031 scores significantly higher than the New York average of 71.
- 13031 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 2 hospitals nearby (Community-general Hospital Of Greater Syracuse and Four Winds Syracuse).
- There are 30 senior living facilities in the area, including Camillus Ridge Terrace, Brookdale Bellevue, and The Centers at St. Camillus.
- There are 7 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 33 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 73 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (32% of the total population).
- There are 57 golf courses nearby, including West Hill Golf & Croquet Club, Camillus Country Club, and Pine Grove Health & Country Club, The.
- There are 11 parks nearby, including Erie Canal Park, Shove Park, and Long Branch Park.
- There are 69 churches nearby, including St Joseph\'s Church of Camillus, First Baptist Church, and St Luke\'s Episcopal Church.
- The area has a very high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.81% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 2.60% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.50%, which is low compared to the national median.
- New York has a high average state income tax rate of 4.81%.
- The area has an average household income of $81,632, which is in the top 18% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $65,579, which is in the top 19% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $33,854, which is in the top 15% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $38,700 per year, which are low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $119,355 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $23,400 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $56,056 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 5.37%, which is low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has above average air quality.
- 13031 has an average population density of 639.8 people per square mile.
- Residents have a short daily commute time.
- The area has a high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a low public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has a high education attainment of 93.08%.