Senior Living in 13054 (Durhamville, NY)
- 13054 scores the same as the Durhamville, NY average of 75.
- 13054 scores higher than the New York average of 71.
- 13054 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 2 hospitals nearby (Oneida Healthcare Center and Rome Memorial Hospital, Inc).
- There are 10 senior living facilities in the area, including Oneida Healthcare, Betsy Ross Rehabilitation Center, and The Rome Home.
- There is 1 home healthcare provider operating in the area.
- There are 21 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 53 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (25% of the total population).
- There are 75 golf courses nearby, including Brandy Brook Golf Course, Atunyote Course at Turning Stone Casino Resort, and McConnellsville Golf Club.
- There are 11 parks nearby, including Verona Beach State Park, Landing Campground Inc, and Treasure Isle RV Park.
- There are 29 churches nearby, including St Peter\'s Lutheran Church, Verona United Methodist Church, and Peloubet Andrew D.
- The area has a very high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.24% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 2.46% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.50%, which is low compared to the national median.
- New York has a high average state income tax rate of 4.81%.
- The area has an average household income of $50,095, which is in the top 70% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $34,936, which is in the top 82% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $20,079, which is in the top 70% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $41,040 per year, which are medium compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $104,938 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $19,500 per year, which are high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $50,336 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 7.60%, which is medium compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 2% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives very high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very good air quality.
- 13054 has a very sparse population density of 71.6 people per square mile.
- Residents have a short daily commute time.
- The area has a low public transportation ridership.
- The area has a low public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has a high education attainment of 92.50%.