Senior Living in 13060 (Elbridge, NY)
- 13060 scores the same as the Elbridge, NY average of 80.
- 13060 scores significantly higher than the New York average of 71.
- 13060 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (Auburn Memorial Hospital).
- There are 23 senior living facilities in the area, including Camillus Ridge Terrace, The Athenaeum of Skaneateles, and Cayuga County Nursing Home.
- There are 4 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 19 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 59 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (29% of the total population).
- There are 61 golf courses nearby, including Links at Sunset Ridge, Tuscarora Golf Club, and West Hill Golf & Croquet Club.
- There are 2 parks nearby (Erie Canal Park and Shove Park).
- There are 46 churches nearby, including Gerald Bryant L, Holliman Nonnie L, and Jordan United Methodist Church.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has an average number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.81% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 2.60% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.50%, which is low compared to the national median.
- New York has a high average state income tax rate of 4.81%.
- The area has an average household income of $63,490, which is in the top 39% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $53,796, which is in the top 36% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $27,396, which is in the top 31% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $38,700 per year, which are low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $119,355 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $23,400 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $56,056 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 5.59%, which is low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has above average air quality.
- 13060 has a sparse population density of 175.5 people per square mile.
- Residents have a short daily commute time.
- The area has a high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a low public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has an average education attainment of 88.27%.