Senior Living in 13063 (Fabius, NY)
- 13063 scores the same as the Fabius, NY average of 71.
- 13063 scores the same as the New York average of 71.
- 13063 scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are no hospitals nearby.
- There are 17 senior living facilities in the area, including Brookdale Manlius, Brookdale Fayetteville, and Brookdale East Side.
- There are no home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 18 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 18 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (25% of the total population).
- There are 66 golf courses nearby, including Delphi Falls Golf Course, Orchard Valley Golf Club, and Orchard Vali Golf Club.
- There are 3 parks nearby, including Morgan Hill State Forest, Lorenzo Historic Site, and Chittenango Falls State Park.
- There are 13 churches nearby, including St Joseph\'s Church, Tully United Community Church, and St Leos & St Patricks Church.
- The area has a low number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has an average number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has an average number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.81% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 2.60% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.50%, which is low compared to the national median.
- New York has a high average state income tax rate of 4.81%.
- The area has an average household income of $78,120, which is in the top 20% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $68,500, which is in the top 17% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $30,418, which is in the top 22% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $38,700 per year, which are low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $119,355 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $23,400 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $56,056 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 2.75%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has above average air quality.
- 13063 has a very sparse population density of 54.6 people per square mile.
- Residents have an average daily commute time.
- The area has a high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a low public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 95.48%.