Senior Living in 13069 (Fulton, NY)
- 13069 scores the same as the Fulton, NY average of 63.
- 13069 scores significantly lower than the New York average of 71.
- 13069 scores significantly lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 2 hospitals nearby (Albert Lindley Lee Mem Hosp and Oswego Hospital).
- There are 14 senior living facilities in the area, including Michaud Residential Health Services, The Manor at Seneca Hill , and Meadowbrook Manor.
- There are 2 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 14 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 52 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (25% of the total population).
- There are 43 golf courses nearby, including Emerald Crest Golf Club, Battle Island State Golf Course, and Beaver Meadows Golf & Recreation.
- There is 1 park nearby (Three Rivers State Game Management Area)..
- There are 26 churches nearby, including Holy Family-St Michaels Chr, Immaculate Conception Church, and All Saints Episcopal Church.
- The area has a low number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has an average number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.25% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 2.68% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.50%, which is low compared to the national median.
- New York has a high average state income tax rate of 4.81%.
- The area has an average household income of $54,097, which is in the top 60% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $42,762, which is in the top 62% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $22,009, which is in the top 58% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $38,700 per year, which are low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $119,355 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $23,400 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $56,056 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 9.68%, which is high compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very good air quality.
- 13069 has a sparse population density of 232.5 people per square mile.
- Residents have a short daily commute time.
- The area has a high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a low public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has a low education attainment of 84.26%.