Senior Living in 13088 (Liverpool, NY)
- 13088 has a SeniorScore® of 80, which is the highest of any zip code in Liverpool, NY.
- 13088 scores higher than the Liverpool, NY average of 76.
- 13088 scores significantly higher than the New York average of 71.
- 13088 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 6 hospitals nearby, including St Joseph\'s Hospital Health Center, Four Winds Syracuse, and Crouse Hospital.
- There are 35 senior living facilities in the area, including Elderwood at Liverpool, Parkrose Estates Retirement Community, and Hearth at Greenpoint.
- There are 7 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 42 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 151 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (34% of the total population).
- There are 52 golf courses nearby, including Ajemians Liverpool Golf & Public Country Club, Popes\' Grove Golf Course, and Brooklawn Golf Course.
- There are 12 parks nearby, including Skä•noñh Great Law of Peace Center, Onondaga Lake County Park, and Long Branch Park.
- There are 94 churches nearby, including Immaculate Heart of Mary, St Matthew\'s Episcopal Church, and St Joseph the Worker.
- The area has a very high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.81% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 2.60% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.50%, which is low compared to the national median.
- New York has a high average state income tax rate of 4.81%.
- The area has an average household income of $62,085, which is in the top 41% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $51,912, which is in the top 39% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $29,422, which is in the top 24% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $38,700 per year, which are low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $119,355 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $23,400 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $56,056 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 6.09%, which is low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has above average air quality.
- 13088 has a dense population density of 2,783.8 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very short daily commute time.
- The area has a high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a low public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has an average education attainment of 88.95%.