Senior Living in 13103 (Mallory, NY)
- 13103 scores the same as the Mallory, NY average of 66.
- 13103 scores lower than the New York average of 71.
- 13103 scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are no hospitals nearby.
- There are 2 senior living facilities in the area (Rogers Senior Apartments and The Cottages at Garden Grove)
- There are no home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 12 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 15 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has a very low percent of seniors (18% of the total population).
- There are 44 golf courses nearby, including Greenview Country Club -Greenvalley, Riverside Country Club, and Skyline Golf & Country Club.
- There are 4 parks nearby, including Fort Brewerton State Park, Bass Lake Resort, and Oneida Shores County Park.
- There are 7 churches nearby, including Central Square United Meth Chr, St Michael\'s Church, and Caughdenoy United Methodist.
- The area has a low number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a low number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a low number of movie theatres.
- The area has an average number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.25% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 2.68% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.50%, which is low compared to the national median.
- New York has a high average state income tax rate of 4.81%.
- The area has an average household income of $23,763, which is in the top 100% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $24,048, which is in the top 97% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $9,373, which is in the top 99% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $38,700 per year, which are low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $119,355 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $23,400 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $56,056 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 29.79%, which is very high compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very good air quality.
- 13103 has an average population density of 953.2 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very short daily commute time.
- The area has a high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a low public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has a low education attainment of 77.94%.