Senior Living in 13148 (Seneca Falls, NY)
- 13148 scores the same as the Seneca Falls, NY average of 67.
- 13148 scores lower than the New York average of 71.
- 13148 scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are no hospitals nearby.
- There are 11 senior living facilities in the area, including Seneca Falls Community Residence, Seneca Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, and Bluefield Manor.
- There are 2 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 16 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 6 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (30% of the total population).
- There are 32 golf courses nearby, including Seneca Falls Country Club, Indian Head Golf Course, and Silver Creek Golf Course.
- There are 3 parks nearby, including Cayuga Lake State Park, Montezuma National Wildlife Refuge, and Seneca Lake State Park.
- There is 1 church nearby (United Methodist Church First)..
- The area has a very high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has an average number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.80% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 2.86% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.50%, which is low compared to the national median.
- New York has a high average state income tax rate of 4.81%.
- The area has an average household income of $57,789, which is in the top 51% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $46,684, which is in the top 52% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $24,490, which is in the top 43% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $39,840 per year, which are medium compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $109,500 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $28,600 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $48,048 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 6.01%, which is low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives low levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has above average air quality.
- 13148 has a sparse population density of 179.0 people per square mile.
- Residents have a short daily commute time.
- The area has a low public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has an average education attainment of 87.84%.