Senior Living in 13164 (Warners, NY)
- 13164 scores the same as the Warners, NY average of 84.
- 13164 scores significantly higher than the New York average of 71.
- 13164 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 3 hospitals nearby, including Four Winds Syracuse, Community-general Hospital Of Greater Syracuse, and St Joseph\'s Hospital Health Center.
- There are 34 senior living facilities in the area, including Mcharrie Towne, Syracuse Home Association, and Camillus Ridge Terrace.
- There are 7 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 58 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 150 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has a very low percent of seniors (22% of the total population).
- There are 64 golf courses nearby, including West Hill Golf & Croquet Club, Camillus Country Club, and Pine Grove Health & Country Club, The.
- There are 16 parks nearby, including Erie Canal Park, Long Branch Park, and Onondaga Lake County Park.
- There are 120 churches nearby, including Warners United Methodist Chr, St Joseph\'s Church of Camillus, and St Luke\'s Episcopal Church.
- The area has a very high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.81% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 2.60% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.50%, which is low compared to the national median.
- New York has a high average state income tax rate of 4.81%.
- The area has an average household income of $86,822, which is in the top 15% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $83,281, which is in the top 8% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $31,217, which is in the top 20% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $38,700 per year, which are low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $119,355 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $23,400 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $56,056 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 4.52%, which is low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has above average air quality.
- 13164 has a sparse population density of 218.0 people per square mile.
- Residents have a short daily commute time.
- The area has a high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a low public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has an average education attainment of 84.99%.