Senior Living in 13322 (Clayville, NY)
- 13322 scores the same as the Clayville, NY average of 80.
- 13322 scores significantly higher than the New York average of 71.
- 13322 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 4 hospitals nearby, including St Elizabeth Medical Center, Faxton-st Luke\'s Healthcare, and Faxton-st Luke\'s Healthcare.
- There are 23 senior living facilities in the area, including Sitrin, Guardian Angels, and Masonic Care Community of New York.
- There are 3 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 28 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 123 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (28% of the total population).
- There are 47 golf courses nearby, including Cedar Lake Club, Sauquoit Knolls Golf Club, and Sulpher Springs Golf Course.
- There is 1 park nearby (Hidden Valley Outfitters)..
- There are 62 churches nearby, including Sauquoit United Methodist Chr, St Anthony of Paduas Church, and Annunciation Church.
- The area has a very high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.24% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 2.46% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.50%, which is low compared to the national median.
- New York has a high average state income tax rate of 4.81%.
- The area has an average household income of $60,294, which is in the top 45% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $55,089, which is in the top 33% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $23,640, which is in the top 48% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $41,040 per year, which are medium compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $104,938 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $19,500 per year, which are high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $50,336 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 5.32%, which is low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has very harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very good air quality.
- 13322 has a very sparse population density of 88.6 people per square mile.
- Residents have a short daily commute time.
- The area has a low public transportation ridership.
- The area has a low public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has an average education attainment of 88.45%.