Senior Living in 13323 (Clinton, NY)
- 13323 scores the same as the Clinton, NY average of 77.
- 13323 scores higher than the New York average of 71.
- 13323 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 2 hospitals nearby (St Elizabeth Medical Center and Faxton-st Luke\'s Healthcare).
- There are 23 senior living facilities in the area, including Brookdale Clinton, Brookdale Clinton, and Brookdale Clinton.
- There are 3 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 25 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 73 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (32% of the total population).
- There are 50 golf courses nearby, including Skenandoa Club, The, Birdies, Eagles & Ducks Public Golf Course, and Hamilton College Golf Course.
- There is 1 park nearby (Oriskany Battlefield State Historic Site)..
- There are 38 churches nearby, including St James Episcopal Church, Annunciation Church, and Clinton United Methodist.
- The area has a very high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.24% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 2.46% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.50%, which is low compared to the national median.
- New York has a high average state income tax rate of 4.81%.
- The area has an average household income of $87,565, which is in the top 14% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $63,617, which is in the top 21% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $30,758, which is in the top 21% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $41,040 per year, which are medium compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $104,938 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $19,500 per year, which are high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $50,336 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 2.38%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has very harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very good air quality.
- 13323 has a sparse population density of 297.7 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very short daily commute time.
- The area has a low public transportation ridership.
- The area has a low public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 93.15%.