Senior Living in 13332 (Earlville, NY)
- 13332 scores the same as the Earlville, NY average of 68.
- 13332 scores lower than the New York average of 71.
- 13332 scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (Community Memorial Hospital, Inc).
- There are 3 senior living facilities in the area, including Community Memorial Hospital S N F, Pratt Newton Memorial Home, and Crouse Community Center.
- There are no home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 15 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 5 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (28% of the total population).
- There are 52 golf courses nearby, including Seven Oaks Golf Club, White Eagle Conference Center, and Mountain Top Golf Course.
- There are 2 parks nearby (Lebanon Reservoir Campground and Cider House Campground).
- There are 7 churches nearby, including Methodist Church, First Baptist Church, and Randallsville Baptist Church.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has an average number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has an average number of movie theatres.
- The area has an average number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.60% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 2.48% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.50%, which is low compared to the national median.
- New York has a high average state income tax rate of 4.81%.
- The area has an average household income of $55,523, which is in the top 56% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $47,679, which is in the top 49% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $21,774, which is in the top 60% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $38,700 per year, which are low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $119,355 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $23,400 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $56,056 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 3.96%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very good air quality.
- 13332 has a very sparse population density of 50.0 people per square mile.
- Residents have an average daily commute time.
- The area has a high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a low public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 93.28%.