Senior Living in 13340 (Frankfort, NY)
- 13340 scores the same as the Frankfort, NY average of 74.
- 13340 scores higher than the New York average of 71.
- 13340 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 4 hospitals nearby, including St Elizabeth Medical Center, Faxton-st Luke\'s Healthcare, and Mohawk Valley Psych Center.
- There are 22 senior living facilities in the area, including Masonic Care Community of New York, Adirondack Manor HFA - Willow Park Assisted Living, and Guardian Angels.
- There are 3 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 20 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 104 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (29% of the total population).
- There are 44 golf courses nearby, including Stonebridge Golf & Country Club, Pine Hills Golf Course, and Maple Crest Golf Course.
- There is 1 park nearby (Herkimer Diamond KOA)..
- There are 49 churches nearby, including Our Lady Queen of Apostle, St Anthony\'s Catholic Church, and Slavic Pentecostal Church.
- The area has a very high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 3.94% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 2.39% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.50%, which is low compared to the national median.
- New York has a high average state income tax rate of 4.81%.
- The area has an average household income of $56,539, which is in the top 54% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $46,852, which is in the top 51% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $23,275, which is in the top 50% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $41,040 per year, which are medium compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $104,938 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $19,500 per year, which are high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $50,336 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 5.67%, which is low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has very harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has above average air quality.
- 13340 has a sparse population density of 141.8 people per square mile.
- Residents have an average daily commute time.
- The area has a low public transportation ridership.
- The area has a low public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has an average education attainment of 84.89%.