Senior Living in 13346 (Hamilton, NY)
- 13346 scores the same as the Hamilton, NY average of 61.
- 13346 scores significantly lower than the New York average of 71.
- 13346 scores significantly lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (Community Memorial Hospital, Inc).
- There are 4 senior living facilities in the area, including Community Memorial Hospital S N F, Crouse Community Center, and Pratt Newton Memorial Home.
- There are no home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 12 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 5 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (23% of the total population).
- There are 41 golf courses nearby, including Seven Oaks Golf Club, White Eagle Conference Center, and Mountain Top Golf Course.
- There are 2 parks nearby (Lebanon Reservoir Campground and Cider House Campground).
- There are 7 churches nearby, including First Baptist Church, Randallsville Baptist Church, and St Mary\'s Catholic Church.
- The area has an average number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has an average number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has an average number of movie theatres.
- The area has a low number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.60% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 2.48% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.50%, which is low compared to the national median.
- New York has a high average state income tax rate of 4.81%.
- The area has an average household income of $74,271, which is in the top 24% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $61,779, which is in the top 23% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $20,787, which is in the top 66% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $38,700 per year, which are low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $119,355 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $23,400 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $56,056 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 5.53%, which is low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 2% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very good air quality.
- 13346 has a sparse population density of 178.1 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very short daily commute time.
- The area has a high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a low public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 93.45%.