Senior Living in 13354 (Holland Patent, NY)
- 13354 scores the same as the Holland Patent, NY average of 81.
- 13354 scores significantly higher than the New York average of 71.
- 13354 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 4 hospitals nearby, including Rome Memorial Hospital, Inc, Faxton-st Luke\'s Healthcare, and Mohawk Valley Psych Center.
- There are 23 senior living facilities in the area, including Eastern Star Home and Infirmary, Pounder Hall, and Colonial Park Rehabilitation and Nursing Center.
- There are 3 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 22 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 75 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (29% of the total population).
- There are 46 golf courses nearby, including Crestwood Golf Club, Glass Hill Golf Course, and Oriskany Hill Golf Club.
- There are 9 parks nearby, including Floyd Town Park, Delta Lake State Park, and Oriskany Battlefield State Historic Site.
- There are 38 churches nearby, including St Leo\'s Church, Unitarian Church of Barneveld, and First Assembly of God.
- The area has a very high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.24% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 2.46% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.50%, which is low compared to the national median.
- New York has a high average state income tax rate of 4.81%.
- The area has an average household income of $76,039, which is in the top 22% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $70,227, which is in the top 15% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $27,552, which is in the top 30% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $41,040 per year, which are medium compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $104,938 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $19,500 per year, which are high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $50,336 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 7.47%, which is medium compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has very harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very good air quality.
- 13354 has a very sparse population density of 64.2 people per square mile.
- Residents have an average daily commute time.
- The area has a low public transportation ridership.
- The area has a low public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 93.82%.