Senior Living in 13363 (Lee Center, NY)
- 13363 scores the same as the Lee Center, NY average of 70.
- 13363 scores lower than the New York average of 71.
- 13363 scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (Rome Memorial Hospital, Inc).
- There are 7 senior living facilities in the area, including Terrace at Woodland, Bethany Gardens Skilled Living Center, and Betsy Ross Rehabilitation Center.
- There are no home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 7 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 23 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (28% of the total population).
- There are 41 golf courses nearby, including Golf Knolls, Camroden Golf Course, and Delta Knolls Golf Center.
- There are 6 parks nearby, including Delta Lake State Park, Rome Sand Plains, and Franklyn\'s Field.
- There are 15 churches nearby, including St Joseph\'s Church, St Patrick\'s Catholic Church, and Brokaw John G.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has an average number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.24% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 2.46% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.50%, which is low compared to the national median.
- New York has a high average state income tax rate of 4.81%.
- The area has an average household income of $71,118, which is in the top 27% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $61,316, which is in the top 24% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $23,197, which is in the top 51% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $41,040 per year, which are medium compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $104,938 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $19,500 per year, which are high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $50,336 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 12.93%, which is very high compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 3% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has very harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very good air quality.
- 13363 has a sparse population density of 109.3 people per square mile.
- Residents have a long daily commute time.
- The area has a low public transportation ridership.
- The area has a low public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has an average education attainment of 86.16%.