Senior Living in 13408 (Morrisville, NY)
- 13408 scores the same as the Morrisville, NY average of 64.
- 13408 scores lower than the New York average of 71.
- 13408 scores significantly lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 2 hospitals nearby (Community Memorial Hospital, Inc and Oneida Healthcare Center).
- There are 3 senior living facilities in the area, including Crouse Community Center, Community Memorial Hospital S N F, and Oneida Healthcare.
- There is 1 home healthcare provider operating in the area.
- There are 12 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 30 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has a very low percent of seniors (18% of the total population).
- There are 66 golf courses nearby, including Cazenovia Country Club, Barker Brook Golf Club, and White Eagle Conference Center.
- There are 5 parks nearby, including Cedar Valley Campsite, Cider House Campground, and Lebanon Reservoir Campground.
- There are 16 churches nearby, including St Joan\'s Church, St Peter\'s Episcopal Church, and St James Roman Catholic Church.
- The area has an average number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a low number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has an average number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.60% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 2.48% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.50%, which is low compared to the national median.
- New York has a high average state income tax rate of 4.81%.
- The area has an average household income of $48,557, which is in the top 74% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $40,152, which is in the top 70% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $12,418, which is in the top 97% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $38,700 per year, which are low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $119,355 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $23,400 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $56,056 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 7.78%, which is medium compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very good air quality.
- 13408 has a sparse population density of 113.7 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very short daily commute time.
- The area has a high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a low public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has an average education attainment of 85.40%.