Senior Living in 13409 (Munnsville, NY)
- 13409 scores the same as the Munnsville, NY average of 76.
- 13409 scores higher than the New York average of 71.
- 13409 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 2 hospitals nearby (Oneida Healthcare Center and Community Memorial Hospital, Inc).
- There are 12 senior living facilities in the area, including Crouse Community Center, Oneida Healthcare, and Harding Nursing Home.
- There is 1 home healthcare provider operating in the area.
- There are 26 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 55 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (25% of the total population).
- There are 74 golf courses nearby, including Barker Brook Golf Club, Oneida Community Golf Club, and Kanon Valley Country Club.
- There are 6 parks nearby, including Cedar Valley Campsite, Cider House Campground, and Mount Hope Park.
- There are 28 churches nearby, including St Joan\'s Church, St Joseph\'s Church, and First United Methodist Church.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.60% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 2.48% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.50%, which is low compared to the national median.
- New York has a high average state income tax rate of 4.81%.
- The area has an average household income of $59,339, which is in the top 47% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $52,130, which is in the top 39% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $21,584, which is in the top 61% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $38,700 per year, which are low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $119,355 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $23,400 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $56,056 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 4.03%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives very high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very good air quality.
- 13409 has a very sparse population density of 68.9 people per square mile.
- Residents have a short daily commute time.
- The area has a high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a low public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has an average education attainment of 88.58%.