Senior Living in 13425 (Oriskany Falls, NY)
- 13425 scores the same as the Oriskany Falls, NY average of 77.
- 13425 scores higher than the New York average of 71.
- 13425 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 2 hospitals nearby (Oneida Healthcare Center and Community Memorial Hospital, Inc).
- There are 16 senior living facilities in the area, including Harding Nursing Home, Brookdale Clinton, and Brookdale Clinton.
- There are 3 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 27 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 42 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (29% of the total population).
- There are 65 golf courses nearby, including Barker Brook Golf Club, Skenandoa Club, The, and Hamilton College Golf Course.
- There are 5 parks nearby, including Cider House Campground, Cedar Valley Campsite, and Mount Hope Park.
- There are 26 churches nearby, including First Presbyterian Church, Clinton United Methodist, and Annunciation Church.
- The area has a very high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.24% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 2.46% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.50%, which is low compared to the national median.
- New York has a high average state income tax rate of 4.81%.
- The area has an average household income of $52,071, which is in the top 65% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $38,571, which is in the top 74% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $21,795, which is in the top 59% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $41,040 per year, which are medium compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $104,938 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $19,500 per year, which are high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $50,336 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 6.56%, which is low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has very harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very good air quality.
- 13425 has a very sparse population density of 77.2 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very long daily commute time.
- The area has a low public transportation ridership.
- The area has a low public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has an average education attainment of 88.79%.