Senior Living in 13484 (West Eaton, NY)
- 13484 scores the same as the West Eaton, NY average of 77.
- 13484 scores higher than the New York average of 71.
- 13484 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (Community Memorial Hospital, Inc).
- There are 4 senior living facilities in the area, including Crouse Community Center, Community Memorial Hospital S N F, and Pratt Newton Memorial Home.
- There are no home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 17 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 16 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (29% of the total population).
- There are 69 golf courses nearby, including White Eagle Conference Center, Seven Oaks Golf Club, and Delphi Falls Golf Course.
- There are 4 parks nearby, including Lebanon Reservoir Campground, Cider House Campground, and Cedar Valley Campsite.
- There are 11 churches nearby, including St Joan\'s Church, First Baptist Church, and Randallsville Baptist Church.
- The area has an average number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has an average number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has an average number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.60% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 2.48% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.50%, which is low compared to the national median.
- New York has a high average state income tax rate of 4.81%.
- The area has a median household income of $54,938, which is in the top 33% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $13,650, which is in the top 95% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $38,700 per year, which are low compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $119,355 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $23,400 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $56,056 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 0.00%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very good air quality.
- 13484 has a very sparse population density of 69.0 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very short daily commute time.
- The area has a high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a low public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very low education attainment of 50.00%.