Senior Living in 13651 (Henderson Harbor, NY)
- 13651 scores the same as the Henderson Harbor, NY average of 72.
- 13651 scores higher than the New York average of 71.
- 13651 scores the same as the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are no hospitals nearby.
- There are no senior living facilities in the area.
- There are no home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 10 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 6 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has a very high percent of seniors (51% of the total population).
- There are 14 golf courses nearby, including Bedford Creek Golf Course, Tomacy\'s Golf Course, and Rustic Golf & Country Club.
- There are 6 parks nearby, including 1000 Islands / Association Island KOA, Black Pond Wildlife Management Area, and Sackets Harbor Battlefield.
- There are 5 churches nearby, including Adams Assembly of God Church, Hood Thomas G, and Adams United Methodist Church.
- The area has a low number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has an average number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a low number of movie theatres.
- The area has a low number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 3.41% of total income, which is high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.68% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.50%, which is low compared to the national median.
- New York has a high average state income tax rate of 4.81%.
- The area has an average household income of $104,218, which is in the top 8% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $80,000, which is in the top 10% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $43,785, which is in the top 6% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $52,200 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $120,085 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $17,680 per year, which are medium compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $48,048 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 9.92%, which is high compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives low levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very good air quality.
- 13651 has a very sparse population density of 51.9 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very long daily commute time.
- The area has a low public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 99.00%.