Senior Living in 13750 (Davenport, NY)
- 13750 scores the same as the Davenport, NY average of 69.
- 13750 scores lower than the New York average of 71.
- 13750 scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 2 hospitals nearby (Aurelia Osborn Fox Memorial Hospital and O\'connor Hospital).
- There are 6 senior living facilities in the area, including Robinson Terrace, Aurelia Osborn Fox Memorial Hospital, and Robynwood.
- There are 3 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 12 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 29 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (32% of the total population).
- There are 19 golf courses nearby, including Oneonta Country Club, The, Delhi College Golf Course, and Stamford Golf Course.
- There are 2 parks nearby (Robert V. Riddell and Susquehanna State Forest).
- There are 2 churches nearby (Dykstra Richard A and Oneonta Assembly of God).
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.02% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.62% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.50%, which is low compared to the national median.
- New York has a high average state income tax rate of 4.81%.
- The area has an average household income of $49,177, which is in the top 73% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $38,456, which is in the top 74% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $20,072, which is in the top 70% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $39,840 per year, which are medium compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $109,500 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $28,600 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $48,048 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 15.32%, which is very high compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 4% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has average air quality.
- 13750 has a very sparse population density of 40.6 people per square mile.
- Residents have a short daily commute time.
- The area has a low public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has a low education attainment of 81.10%.