Senior Living in 13760 (Endicott, NY)
- 13760 scores the same as the Endicott, NY average of 70.
- 13760 scores lower than the New York average of 71.
- 13760 scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 2 hospitals nearby (United Health Services Hospitals, Inc and Our Lady Of Lourdes Memorial Hospital, Inc).
- There are 23 senior living facilities in the area, including Absolut Care of Endicott , UHS Senior Living at Ideal, and UHS Senior Living at Ideal.
- There are 7 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 18 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 78 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (31% of the total population).
- There are 25 golf courses nearby, including Binghamton Country Club, En-Joie Golf Club, and Endwell Greens Golf Club.
- There are 3 parks nearby, including West Endicott Park, CFJ Park, and Hickories Park.
- There are 57 churches nearby, including Christ the King Church, St Ambrose Church, and Our Lady of Angels Catholic Ch.
- The area has a very high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.20% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 2.43% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.50%, which is low compared to the national median.
- New York has a high average state income tax rate of 4.81%.
- The area has an average household income of $64,266, which is in the top 37% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $50,417, which is in the top 43% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $28,143, which is in the top 28% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $54,000 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $123,100 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $18,200 per year, which are medium compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $52,349 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 6.01%, which is low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has very harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has above average air quality.
- 13760 has an average population density of 900.0 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very short daily commute time.
- The area has an average public transportation ridership.
- The area has a low public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has a high education attainment of 91.18%.