Senior Living in 13864 (Willseyville, NY)
- 13864 scores the same as the Willseyville, NY average of 77.
- 13864 scores higher than the New York average of 71.
- 13864 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (Cayuga Medical Center At Ithaca).
- There are 10 senior living facilities in the area, including Longview An Ithacare Community, Oak Hill Manor Nursing Home, and Beechtree Center For Rehabilitation and Nursing.
- There are 4 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 10 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 53 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (28% of the total population).
- There are 37 golf courses nearby, including Catatonk Golf Club, Grandview Farms Golf Course, and Country Club of Ithaca, The.
- There are 5 parks nearby, including Bonita Nudist Resort at, Robinson Hollow State Forest, and Robert H. Treman State Park.
- There are 7 churches nearby, including Federated Church of Spencer, Mc Kendree United Methodist, and St Pius X Church.
- The area has a very high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.03% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 2.40% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.50%, which is low compared to the national median.
- New York has a high average state income tax rate of 4.81%.
- The area has an average household income of $62,223, which is in the top 41% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $58,646, which is in the top 27% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $27,002, which is in the top 32% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $54,000 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $123,100 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $18,200 per year, which are medium compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $52,349 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 2.66%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives low levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has very harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has above average air quality.
- 13864 has a very sparse population density of 43.1 people per square mile.
- Residents have an average daily commute time.
- The area has an average public transportation ridership.
- The area has a low public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has a low education attainment of 84.04%.