Senior Living in 14032 (Clarence Center, NY)
- 14032 scores the same as the Clarence Center, NY average of 80.
- 14032 scores significantly higher than the New York average of 71.
- 14032 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are no hospitals nearby.
- There are 34 senior living facilities in the area, including Bristol Village, Vinecroft Retirement Community, and Montgomery Park.
- There are 5 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 18 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 148 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has a very low percent of seniors (21% of the total population).
- There are 50 golf courses nearby, including Greenwood Golf Course, Glen Oak Golf Course, and Transit Valley Country Club.
- There are 3 parks nearby, including Clarence Town Court Justice, Thompson Road Park, and Amherst State Park.
- There are 49 churches nearby, including Zion Lutheran Church, Clarence Center United Meth, and New Hope Presbyterian Church.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.98% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 2.65% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.50%, which is low compared to the national median.
- New York has a high average state income tax rate of 4.81%.
- The area has an average household income of $104,386, which is in the top 8% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $89,737, which is in the top 6% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $37,067, which is in the top 11% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $51,180 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $136,145 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $12,480 per year, which are very low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $52,624 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 2.20%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is medium compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- This area has very good water quality.
- 14032 has a sparse population density of 344.3 people per square mile.
- Residents have a short daily commute time.
- The area has a high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a low public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 96.91%.