Senior Living in 14035 (Collins Center, NY)
- 14035 scores the same as the Collins Center, NY average of 67.
- 14035 scores lower than the New York average of 71.
- 14035 scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 2 hospitals nearby (Tlc Health Network and Bertrand Chaffee Hospital).
- There are 3 senior living facilities in the area, including Grand Meadows Senior Living, Fiddlers Green Manor Rehabilitation and Nursing Center, and Jennie B Richmond Chaffee Nursing Home .
- There are no home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 10 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 10 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (24% of the total population).
- There are 21 golf courses nearby, including Gowanda Country Club, Springville Country Club, and Eden Valley Golf Course.
- There is 1 park nearby (Zoar Valley MUA)..
- There are 5 churches nearby, including Saint Frances Cabrinin Rc Chr, First Congregational Church, and First United Methodist Church.
- The area has a low number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a low number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a low number of movie theatres.
- The area has an average number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.98% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 2.65% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.50%, which is low compared to the national median.
- New York has a high average state income tax rate of 4.81%.
- The area has an average household income of $31,625, which is in the top 98% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $19,917, which is in the top 99% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $12,423, which is in the top 97% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $51,180 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $136,145 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $12,480 per year, which are very low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $52,624 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 60.00%, which is very high compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is medium compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- This area has very good water quality.
- 14035 has an average population density of 548.2 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very short daily commute time.
- The area has a high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a low public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 93.42%.