Senior Living in 14039 (Dale, NY)
- 14039 scores the same as the Dale, NY average of 80.
- 14039 scores significantly higher than the New York average of 71.
- 14039 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 3 hospitals nearby, including Wyoming County Community Hospital, United Memorial Medical Center, and Va Western Ny Healthcare Syst.
- There are 10 senior living facilities in the area, including Wyoming County Community Hospital S N F, The Cloisters, and East Side Nursing Home.
- There is 1 home healthcare provider operating in the area.
- There are 15 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 55 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (31% of the total population).
- There are 66 golf courses nearby, including Attica Golf Club, Quiet Times Golf Course, and Hidden Acres Executive Golf.
- There is 1 park nearby (Hidden Valley Animal Adventure)..
- There are 16 churches nearby, including True Jerry E, United Church of Warsaw, and Alexander United Methodist Chr.
- The area has an average number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has an average number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.38% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 2.60% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.50%, which is low compared to the national median.
- New York has a high average state income tax rate of 4.81%.
- The area has an average household income of $62,221, which is in the top 41% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $44,609, which is in the top 57% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $17,821, which is in the top 82% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $39,840 per year, which are medium compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $109,500 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $28,600 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $48,048 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 9.86%, which is high compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is medium compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives low levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- 14039 has a very sparse population density of 54.1 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very long daily commute time.
- The area has a low public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 96.05%.