Senior Living in 14052 (East Aurora, NY)
- 14052 scores the same as the East Aurora, NY average of 77.
- 14052 scores higher than the New York average of 71.
- 14052 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (Western Ny Children\'s Center).
- There are 27 senior living facilities in the area, including Absolut Care Aurora Park, Greenfield Health and Rehabilitation Center, and Orchard Heights, Inc..
- There is 1 home healthcare provider operating in the area.
- There are 35 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 98 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (33% of the total population).
- There are 54 golf courses nearby, including Crag Burn Golf Club, East Aurora Country Club, and Elma Meadows Golf Course.
- There are 5 parks nearby, including Knox Farm State Park, Hunters Creek County Park, and Emery Park.
- There are 63 churches nearby, including Immaculate Conception Rc, St Matthias Episcopal Church, and Wesleyan Church.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.98% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 2.65% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.50%, which is low compared to the national median.
- New York has a high average state income tax rate of 4.81%.
- The area has an average household income of $92,048, which is in the top 12% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $68,461, which is in the top 17% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $35,504, which is in the top 13% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $51,180 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $136,145 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $12,480 per year, which are very low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $52,624 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 4.31%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is medium compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- This area has very good water quality.
- 14052 has a sparse population density of 279.7 people per square mile.
- Residents have a short daily commute time.
- The area has a high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a low public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 93.19%.