Senior Living in 14102 (Marilla, NY)
- 14102 scores the same as the Marilla, NY average of 77.
- 14102 scores higher than the New York average of 71.
- 14102 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are no hospitals nearby.
- There are 20 senior living facilities in the area, including Greenfield Health and Rehabilitation Center, Absolut Care Aurora Park, and People.
- There is 1 home healthcare provider operating in the area.
- There are 21 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 32 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (26% of the total population).
- There are 51 golf courses nearby, including Elma Meadows Golf Course, East Aurora Country Club, and Crag Burn Golf Club.
- There are 2 parks nearby (Knox Farm State Park and Hunters Creek County Park).
- There are 34 churches nearby, including First Baptist Church, Marilla United Methodist Chr, and St Gabriels Roman Catholic Chr.
- The area has a low number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.98% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 2.65% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.50%, which is low compared to the national median.
- New York has a high average state income tax rate of 4.81%.
- The area has an average household income of $94,985, which is in the top 11% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $81,833, which is in the top 9% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $31,137, which is in the top 20% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $51,180 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $136,145 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $12,480 per year, which are very low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $52,624 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 2.92%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is medium compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- This area has very good water quality.
- 14102 has a sparse population density of 336.4 people per square mile.
- Residents have a short daily commute time.
- The area has a high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a low public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 100.00%.