Senior Living in 14127 (Orchard Park, NY)
- 14127 scores the same as the Orchard Park, NY average of 77.
- 14127 scores higher than the New York average of 71.
- 14127 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 3 hospitals nearby, including Western Ny Children\'s Center, Our Lady Of Victory Hospital, and Mercy Hospital.
- There are 30 senior living facilities in the area, including Orchard Heights, Inc., Brookdale Orchard Glen, and Absolut Care Orchard Park.
- There is 1 home healthcare provider operating in the area.
- There are 49 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 121 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (32% of the total population).
- There are 50 golf courses nearby, including Orchard Park Country Club, Bob-O-Link Golf Club, and Hamburg Golf Course, Town of.
- There are 6 parks nearby, including Chestnut Ridge, Southwestern Office Park, and Hamburg Recreation Department.
- There are 71 churches nearby, including St Bernadette\'s Rc Church, St Mark\'s Episcopal Church, and St John Vianney Rc Chr.
- The area has a very high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.98% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 2.65% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.50%, which is low compared to the national median.
- New York has a high average state income tax rate of 4.81%.
- The area has an average household income of $97,652, which is in the top 10% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $75,005, which is in the top 12% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $39,025, which is in the top 10% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $51,180 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $136,145 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $12,480 per year, which are very low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $52,624 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 2.96%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is medium compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- This area has very good water quality.
- 14127 has an average population density of 728.4 people per square mile.
- Residents have an average daily commute time.
- The area has a high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a low public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 94.69%.