Senior Living in 14129 (Perrysburg, NY)
- 14129 scores the same as the Perrysburg, NY average of 70.
- 14129 scores lower than the New York average of 71.
- 14129 scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 2 hospitals nearby (Tlc Health Network and Lake Shore Hospital).
- There are 5 senior living facilities in the area, including T L C Health Network Lake Shore Hospital Nursing Facility, Johnson Homes, and The Comstock House.
- There is 1 home healthcare provider operating in the area.
- There are 17 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 14 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (27% of the total population).
- There are 28 golf courses nearby, including Tri-County Country Club, Tri-County Country Club, and Rosebrook Golf Course.
- There are 4 parks nearby, including Zoar Valley MUA, Silver Creek Optical, and Creekside Outdoors.
- There are 7 churches nearby, including Our Lady of Mount Carmel Chr, First United Church, and St Anthony\'s Roman Catholic.
- The area has a low number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has an average number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has an average number of movie theatres.
- The area has an average number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.11% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 2.67% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.50%, which is low compared to the national median.
- New York has a high average state income tax rate of 4.81%.
- The area has an average household income of $53,962, which is in the top 60% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $51,458, which is in the top 40% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $20,984, which is in the top 64% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $39,840 per year, which are medium compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $109,500 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $28,600 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $48,048 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 11.55%, which is high compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is medium compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has average air quality.
- 14129 has a very sparse population density of 51.5 people per square mile.
- Residents have a long daily commute time.
- The area has a low public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has a high education attainment of 89.88%.