Senior Living in 14132 (Sanborn, NY)
- 14132 scores the same as the Sanborn, NY average of 85.
- 14132 scores significantly higher than the New York average of 71.
- 14132 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 4 hospitals nearby, including De Graff Memorial Hospital, Mount St Mary\'s Hospital And Health Center, and Eastern Niagara Hospital.
- There are 32 senior living facilities in the area, including Brookdale Niagara, Brookdale Niagara, and Elderwood at Wheatfield.
- There are 5 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 33 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 111 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (29% of the total population).
- There are 41 golf courses nearby, including Shawnee Country Club, Niagara\'s Golf Wonderland, and Deerwood Golf Course.
- There are 6 parks nearby, including Niagara\'s Lazy Lakes Camping Resort, Reservoir State Park, and Earl W. Brydges Artpark.
- There are 96 churches nearby, including Abundant Life Baptist Church, St Peter Lutheran Church, and Hope United Methodist Church.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 5.15% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 3.06% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.50%, which is low compared to the national median.
- New York has a high average state income tax rate of 4.81%.
- The area has an average household income of $66,426, which is in the top 34% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $56,350, which is in the top 31% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $24,754, which is in the top 42% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $51,180 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $136,145 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $12,480 per year, which are very low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $52,624 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 4.78%, which is low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is medium compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has above average air quality.
- This area has very good water quality.
- 14132 has a sparse population density of 221.4 people per square mile.
- Residents have a short daily commute time.
- The area has a high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a low public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has a high education attainment of 91.81%.