Senior Living in 14141 (Springville, NY)
- 14141 scores the same as the Springville, NY average of 64.
- 14141 scores lower than the New York average of 71.
- 14141 scores significantly lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (Bertrand Chaffee Hospital).
- There are 5 senior living facilities in the area, including Fiddlers Green Manor Rehabilitation and Nursing Center, Jennie B Richmond Chaffee Nursing Home , and Grand Meadows Senior Living.
- There are no home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 17 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 8 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (30% of the total population).
- There are 26 golf courses nearby, including Springville Country Club, Concord Crest Golf Course, and Holland Hills Country Club.
- There are 4 parks nearby, including Sprague Brook County Park, Gooseneck Hill Waterfowl Sanctuary, and Griffis Sculpture Park.
- There are 9 churches nearby, including First United Methodist Church, First Presbyterian Church, and Salem Lutheran Church.
- The area has an average number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has an average number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has an average number of movie theatres.
- The area has an average number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.98% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 2.65% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.50%, which is low compared to the national median.
- New York has a high average state income tax rate of 4.81%.
- The area has an average household income of $58,912, which is in the top 48% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $47,744, which is in the top 49% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $24,865, which is in the top 42% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $51,180 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $136,145 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $12,480 per year, which are very low compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $52,624 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 4.83%, which is low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is medium compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- This area has very good water quality.
- 14141 has a sparse population density of 109.6 people per square mile.
- Residents have an average daily commute time.
- The area has a high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a low public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has an average education attainment of 87.17%.