Senior Living in 14415 (Bellona, NY)
- 14415 scores the same as the Bellona, NY average of 77.
- 14415 scores higher than the New York average of 71.
- 14415 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 2 hospitals nearby (Soldiers And Sailors Memorial Hospital Of Yates and Geneva General Hospital).
- There are 6 senior living facilities in the area, including Clinton Crest Manor, Penn Yan Manor Nursing Home , and The Homestead at Soldiers & Sailors Memorial Hospital.
- There is 1 home healthcare provider operating in the area.
- There are 24 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 22 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (22% of the total population).
- There are 32 golf courses nearby, including Lakeside Country Club, Geneva Country Club, and Seneca Lake Country Club.
- There are 4 parks nearby, including Sampson State Park, Geneva Recreation Complex, and Seneca Lake State Park.
- There are 9 churches nearby, including United Methodist Church, Adams James H, and Trinity Church.
- The area has an average number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has an average number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.28% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 2.12% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.50%, which is low compared to the national median.
- New York has a high average state income tax rate of 4.81%.
- The area has an average household income of $45,232, which is in the top 82% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $43,409, which is in the top 60% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $18,903, which is in the top 76% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $49,695 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $135,050 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $22,100 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $56,925 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 9.46%, which is high compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives low levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has very harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has above average air quality.
- 14415 has a very sparse population density of 90.9 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very short daily commute time.
- The area has a high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a low public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 100.00%.