Senior Living in 14432 (Clifton Springs, NY)
- 14432 scores the same as the Clifton Springs, NY average of 75.
- 14432 scores higher than the New York average of 71.
- 14432 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 4 hospitals nearby, including Clifton Springs Hospital And Clinic, Newark-wayne Community Hospital, and Via Hlth Wayne-newark Comm Hsp.
- There are 18 senior living facilities in the area, including Clifton Springs Nursing Home, Ashton Place Senior Living, and Ashton Place.
- There is 1 home healthcare provider operating in the area.
- There are 21 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 31 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (30% of the total population).
- There are 50 golf courses nearby, including Clifton Springs Country Club, Winged Pheasant Golf Links, and Taranwould Golf Course.
- There are 3 parks nearby, including Hill Cumorah Visitors Center, Sonnenberg Gardens & Mansion State Historic Park, and Canandaigua / Rochester KOA.
- There are 23 churches nearby, including United Methodist Church, St Felix\'s Catholic Church, and Seneca Castle United Meth Ch.
- The area has an average number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has an average number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.69% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 2.41% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.50%, which is low compared to the national median.
- New York has a high average state income tax rate of 4.81%.
- The area has an average household income of $66,730, which is in the top 33% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $57,902, which is in the top 29% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $25,567, which is in the top 38% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $49,695 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $135,050 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $22,100 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $56,925 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 8.67%, which is medium compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives low levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has very harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has above average air quality.
- 14432 has a sparse population density of 148.2 people per square mile.
- Residents have a short daily commute time.
- The area has a high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a low public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has a high education attainment of 89.06%.