Senior Living in 14445 (East Rochester, NY)
- 14445 scores the same as the East Rochester, NY average of 75.
- 14445 scores higher than the New York average of 71.
- 14445 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (Genesee Hospital).
- There are 50 senior living facilities in the area, including Penfield Place Nursing & Rehabilitation, Atria Penfield, and Highlands Living Center.
- There are 7 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 23 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 129 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (25% of the total population).
- There are 55 golf courses nearby, including Shadow Pines Golf Club, Saint John Fisher Golf Course, and Irondequoit Country Club.
- There are 3 parks nearby, including White Haven Memorial Park, Corbett\'s Glen Nature Park, and Shadow Lake.
- There are 71 churches nearby, including First Baptist Church, St Jerome\'s Church, and Koinonia Fellowship.
- The area has a very high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 5.67% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 2.92% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.50%, which is low compared to the national median.
- New York has a high average state income tax rate of 4.81%.
- The area has an average household income of $53,931, which is in the top 61% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $46,031, which is in the top 53% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $23,623, which is in the top 48% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $49,695 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $135,050 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $22,100 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $56,925 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 7.71%, which is medium compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives low levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has average air quality.
- This area has average water quality.
- 14445 has a dense population density of 4,231.7 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very short daily commute time.
- The area has a high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a low public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has a high education attainment of 90.91%.