Senior Living in 14467 (Henrietta, NY)
- 14467 scores the same as the Henrietta, NY average of 83.
- 14467 scores significantly higher than the New York average of 71.
- 14467 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 5 hospitals nearby, including Strong Memorial Hospital, Highland Hospital, and Monroe Community Hospital.
- There are 49 senior living facilities in the area, including Woodcrest Commons - A De Paul Senior Living Community, The Horizon Group - Rochester Location, and The Hurlbut Nursing and Rehabilitation.
- There are 8 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 30 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 133 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (29% of the total population).
- There are 64 golf courses nearby, including Executive South Family Golf Center, New Eighteen Course at Genesee Valley Golf Club, and Riverton Golf Club.
- There are 7 parks nearby, including Mendon Ponds County Park, Harvest Moon Hydroponics, and Genesee Valley Park.
- There are 88 churches nearby, including Good Shepherd Church, Calvary Church of the Nazarene, and St Peter\'s Episcopal Church.
- The area has a very high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 5.67% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 2.92% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.50%, which is low compared to the national median.
- New York has a high average state income tax rate of 4.81%.
- The area has an average household income of $74,825, which is in the top 23% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $65,466, which is in the top 19% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $29,529, which is in the top 24% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $49,695 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $135,050 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $22,100 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $56,925 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 7.44%, which is medium compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives low levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has average air quality.
- This area has average water quality.
- 14467 has an average population density of 845.1 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very short daily commute time.
- The area has a high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a low public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has a high education attainment of 93.09%.