Senior Living in 14470 (Holley, NY)
- 14470 scores the same as the Holley, NY average of 66.
- 14470 scores lower than the New York average of 71.
- 14470 scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (Lakeside Memorial Hospital).
- There are 5 senior living facilities in the area, including Lakeside Beikirch Care Center, Tender Loving Family Care, and Emeritus at Landing of Brockport.
- There are no home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 13 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 28 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (28% of the total population).
- There are 47 golf courses nearby, including Hickory Ridge Golf & Country Club, Brockport Country Club, and Emerald / Witch Course at Deerfield Country Club.
- There are no parks nearby.
- There are 21 churches nearby, including Disciples United Methodist Chr, St Mary\'s Roman Catholic Chr, and Newman Oratory.
- The area has a low number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has an average number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 5.12% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 3.33% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.50%, which is low compared to the national median.
- New York has a high average state income tax rate of 4.81%.
- The area has an average household income of $60,838, which is in the top 44% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $50,427, which is in the top 43% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $23,112, which is in the top 51% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $49,695 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $135,050 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $22,100 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $56,925 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 13.63%, which is very high compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives low levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has average air quality.
- 14470 has a sparse population density of 125.0 people per square mile.
- Residents have an average daily commute time.
- The area has a high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a low public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has an average education attainment of 86.72%.