Senior Living in 14526 (Penfield, NY)
- 14526 scores the same as the Penfield, NY average of 77.
- 14526 scores higher than the New York average of 71.
- 14526 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are no hospitals nearby.
- There are 42 senior living facilities in the area, including Aaron Manor Rehabilitation andContinuing Care Center, Atria Penfield, and St John\'s Penfield Green House Homes.
- There are 4 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 26 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 92 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (31% of the total population).
- There are 48 golf courses nearby, including Midvale Golf & Country Club, Penfield Country Club, and Executive Course at Shadow Lake Golf & Racquet Club.
- There are 3 parks nearby, including Shadow Lake, Corbett\'s Glen Nature Park, and White Haven Memorial Park.
- There are 59 churches nearby, including St Joseph\'s Church, Incarnation Episcopal Church, and Korean United Methodist Church.
- The area has a very high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 5.67% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 2.92% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.50%, which is low compared to the national median.
- New York has a high average state income tax rate of 4.81%.
- The area has an average household income of $88,705, which is in the top 14% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $74,808, which is in the top 12% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $34,707, which is in the top 14% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $49,695 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $135,050 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $22,100 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $56,925 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 3.18%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives low levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has average air quality.
- This area has average water quality.
- 14526 has an average population density of 1,183.7 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very short daily commute time.
- The area has a high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a low public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 94.95%.