Senior Living in 14564 (Victor, NY)
- 14564 scores the same as the Victor, NY average of 74.
- 14564 scores higher than the New York average of 71.
- 14564 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are no hospitals nearby.
- There are 24 senior living facilities in the area, including Bridges of Mendon, Brookdale Pittsford, and Brookdale Pittsford.
- There are 5 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 8 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 48 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (28% of the total population).
- There are 64 golf courses nearby, including Parkview Fairways, Ravenwood Golf Club, and Cobblestone Creek Country Club.
- There are 3 parks nearby, including Boom Towne Canine Campus, Canandaigua / Rochester KOA, and Mendon Ponds County Park.
- There are 32 churches nearby, including St Patrick\'s Church, Doig Francis M, and United Methodist Church-Victor.
- The area has a very high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has an average number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.69% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 2.41% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.50%, which is low compared to the national median.
- New York has a high average state income tax rate of 4.81%.
- The area has an average household income of $104,958, which is in the top 8% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $76,781, which is in the top 11% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $40,576, which is in the top 8% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $49,695 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $135,050 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $22,100 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $56,925 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 5.01%, which is low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives low levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has average air quality.
- 14564 has a sparse population density of 344.1 people per square mile.
- Residents have a short daily commute time.
- The area has a high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a low public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 97.80%.