Senior Living in 14580 (Webster, NY)
- 14580 scores the same as the Webster, NY average of 70.
- 14580 scores lower than the New York average of 71.
- 14580 scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are no hospitals nearby.
- There are 22 senior living facilities in the area, including Maplewood Nursing Home, St. Ann\'s Care Center, and Sage Harbor at Baywinde.
- There is 1 home healthcare provider operating in the area.
- There are 16 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 41 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (30% of the total population).
- There are 44 golf courses nearby, including East Course at Webster Golf Club, Executive Course at Shadow Lake Golf & Racquet Club, and Penfield Country Club.
- There are 3 parks nearby, including Webster Park, Irondequoit Bay Marine Park, and Shadow Lake.
- There are 30 churches nearby, including Hager Gregory W, Webster Baptist Church, and Holy Spirit Church.
- The area has an average number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has an average number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 5.67% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 2.92% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.50%, which is low compared to the national median.
- New York has a high average state income tax rate of 4.81%.
- The area has an average household income of $84,909, which is in the top 16% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $70,508, which is in the top 15% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $33,618, which is in the top 16% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $49,695 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $135,050 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $22,100 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $56,925 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 3.90%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives low levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has average air quality.
- This area has average water quality.
- 14580 has an average population density of 1,187.6 people per square mile.
- Residents have a short daily commute time.
- The area has a high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a low public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 94.37%.