Senior Living in 14586 (West Henrietta, NY)
- 14586 scores the same as the West Henrietta, NY average of 79.
- 14586 scores significantly higher than the New York average of 71.
- 14586 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 4 hospitals nearby, including Strong Memorial Hospital, Highland Hospital, and Monroe Community Hospital.
- There are 39 senior living facilities in the area, including The Horizon Group - Rochester Location, Rivers Run, and Woodcrest Commons - A De Paul Senior Living Community.
- There are 5 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 17 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 80 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has a very low percent of seniors (17% of the total population).
- There are 66 golf courses nearby, including Riverton Golf Club, Southern Meadows Par Four, and Wild Wood Country Club.
- There are 6 parks nearby, including Harvest Moon Hydroponics, Mendon Ponds County Park, and Genesee Valley Park.
- There are 57 churches nearby, including Genesee Valley United Meth Chr, St Mark Lutheran Church, and West Henrietta Baptist Church.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 5.67% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 2.92% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.50%, which is low compared to the national median.
- New York has a high average state income tax rate of 4.81%.
- The area has an average household income of $70,737, which is in the top 28% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $69,449, which is in the top 16% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $25,762, which is in the top 37% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $49,695 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $135,050 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $22,100 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $56,925 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 2.67%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives low levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has average air quality.
- This area has average water quality.
- 14586 has an average population density of 919.9 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very short daily commute time.
- The area has a high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a low public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 94.21%.