Senior Living in 14724 (Clymer, NY)
- 14724 scores the same as the Clymer, NY average of 65.
- 14724 scores lower than the New York average of 71.
- 14724 scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (Corry Memorial Hospital).
- There are 2 senior living facilities in the area (Corry Manor and Heritage House)
- There are 2 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 14 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 19 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (26% of the total population).
- There are 44 golf courses nearby, including Lower Course at Peek\'n Peak Resort & Conference Center, North Hills Golf Club, and Corry Country Club.
- There are 2 parks nearby (Harecreek Campground and TimberMist Bed & Breakfast).
- There are 25 churches nearby, including Abbe Reformed Church, St Matthias Catholic Church, and Abbe Reformed Church.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has an average number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a low number of movie theatres.
- The area has an average number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.27% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 2.75% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.50%, which is low compared to the national median.
- New York has a high average state income tax rate of 4.81%.
- The area has an average household income of $50,279, which is in the top 70% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $41,875, which is in the top 65% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $18,017, which is in the top 81% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $39,840 per year, which are medium compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $109,500 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $28,600 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $48,048 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 4.45%, which is low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has average air quality.
- 14724 has a very sparse population density of 34.2 people per square mile.
- Residents have a short daily commute time.
- The area has a low public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has a low education attainment of 79.07%.