Senior Living in 14726 (Conewango Valley, NY)
- 14726 scores the same as the Conewango Valley, NY average of 57.
- 14726 scores significantly lower than the New York average of 71.
- 14726 scores significantly lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are no hospitals nearby.
- There are 6 senior living facilities in the area, including Randolph Manor Home For Adults, Chautauqua County Group Home, and Bergquist Memorial at Heritage.
- There are no home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 13 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 8 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has a very low percent of seniors (16% of the total population).
- There are 35 golf courses nearby, including Cardinal Hills Golf Course, Breezewood Golf Links, and Tri-County Country Club.
- There are no parks nearby.
- There are 6 churches nearby, including Abbott Carl T Rev, Free Methodist Church-Gerry, and Levant Wesleyan Church.
- The area has a low number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has an average number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a low number of movie theatres.
- The area has an average number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.11% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 2.67% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.50%, which is low compared to the national median.
- New York has a high average state income tax rate of 4.81%.
- The area has an average household income of $52,150, which is in the top 65% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $44,420, which is in the top 57% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $13,544, which is in the top 95% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $39,840 per year, which are medium compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $109,500 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $28,600 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $48,048 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 2.62%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is medium compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has average air quality.
- 14726 has a very sparse population density of 53.0 people per square mile.
- Residents have a short daily commute time.
- The area has a low public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very low education attainment of 60.52%.