Senior Living in 14728 (Dewittville, NY)
- 14728 scores the same as the Dewittville, NY average of 76.
- 14728 scores higher than the New York average of 71.
- 14728 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (Westfield Memorial Hospital, Inc).
- There are 15 senior living facilities in the area, including Absolut Center For Nursing and Rehab Westfield LLC, Heritage Village Rehab and Skilled Nursing, Inc., and Bergquist Memorial at Heritage.
- There are no home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 20 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 17 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (36% of the total population).
- There are 33 golf courses nearby, including The Hill Course at Chautauqua Golf Club, Chautauqua Point Golf & Racquetball Center, and Willow Run Golf Course.
- There are 8 parks nearby, including Camp Onyahsa, Chautauqua Lake KOA, and Midway State Park.
- There are 26 churches nearby, including Uu Fellowship of Chautauqua, Hurlbut Memorial Church, and United Church of Christ.
- The area has an average number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has an average number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has an average number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.27% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 2.75% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.50%, which is low compared to the national median.
- New York has a high average state income tax rate of 4.81%.
- The area has an average household income of $64,293, which is in the top 37% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $60,985, which is in the top 25% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $23,253, which is in the top 50% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $39,840 per year, which are medium compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $109,500 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $28,600 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $48,048 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 18.74%, which is very high compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has average air quality.
- 14728 has a very sparse population density of 38.5 people per square mile.
- Residents have an average daily commute time.
- The area has a low public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has a low education attainment of 77.57%.