Senior Living in 14733 (Falconer, NY)
- 14733 scores the same as the Falconer, NY average of 73.
- 14733 scores higher than the New York average of 71.
- 14733 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (Woman\'s Christian Association).
- There are 14 senior living facilities in the area, including Chautauqua County Group Home, Lutheran, and Bergquist Memorial at Heritage.
- There are no home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 15 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 46 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (31% of the total population).
- There are 27 golf courses nearby, including Breezewood Golf Links, South Hills Country Club, and Moon Brook Country Club.
- There is 1 park nearby (Roger Tory Peterson Institute)..
- There are 40 churches nearby, including Levant Wesleyan Church, Our Lady of Loreto Parish, and Bethlehem Lutheran Church.
- The area has a very high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.27% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 2.75% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.50%, which is low compared to the national median.
- New York has a high average state income tax rate of 4.81%.
- The area has an average household income of $45,146, which is in the top 82% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $41,589, which is in the top 66% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $18,304, which is in the top 80% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $39,840 per year, which are medium compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $109,500 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $28,600 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $48,048 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 8.71%, which is medium compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has average air quality.
- 14733 has a sparse population density of 138.3 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very short daily commute time.
- The area has a low public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has an average education attainment of 88.90%.