Senior Living in 14738 (Frewsburg, NY)
- 14738 scores the same as the Frewsburg, NY average of 75.
- 14738 scores higher than the New York average of 71.
- 14738 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (Woman\'s Christian Association).
- There are 17 senior living facilities in the area, including Frewsburg Rest Home For Adults, Chautauqua County Group Home, and Lutheran.
- There are no home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 13 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 41 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (33% of the total population).
- There are 28 golf courses nearby, including Blueberry Hill Golf Club, Blueberry Hill Golf Club, and Cable Hollow Golf Course.
- There are 3 parks nearby, including Homestead Park Campground, Red Oak Campground, and Roger Tory Peterson Institute.
- There are 33 churches nearby, including Trinity United Methodist Chr, Zion Lutheran Church, and Akeley United Methodist Church.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.27% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 2.75% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.50%, which is low compared to the national median.
- New York has a high average state income tax rate of 4.81%.
- The area has an average household income of $56,035, which is in the top 55% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $50,811, which is in the top 42% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $21,651, which is in the top 60% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $39,840 per year, which are medium compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $109,500 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $28,600 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $48,048 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 6.96%, which is medium compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is low compared to national averages.
- 3% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has average air quality.
- 14738 has a very sparse population density of 55.5 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very short daily commute time.
- The area has a low public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has a high education attainment of 90.49%.